How Does Timeshare Work?
- Holiday for life without escalating holiday accommodation costs
- Holidays worldwide at any time of the year
- Use RCI’s exchange system for exciting holidays worldwide (these are luxurious resorts offering a wide range of facilities from snow skiing to safari resorts)
- Self-catering, family holidays suitable for all lifestyles, even the most discerning holiday-maker
- Most cost-effective holiday method
Inheritable asset for heirs
What do I actually get for my money?
It is an investment not only for the fact that you will have a holiday every year, but also you have the option to sell your timeshare, or leave it to your children in your will. You can also let friends use your timeshare or rent the week out privately.
There is no obligation to use the holiday at the resort that you purchase at. Most owners use it as a smart means of exchange to open the door to other exciting destinations. By becoming a member of RCI, you can space-bank your week and swop it for someone else’s week, anywhere in the world, at anytime of the year, in a similar resort and unit type.
How do I choose my timeshare?
The Time/Season Of Year
→ Red = High season
→ White = Mid season
→ Blue = Low season
Size Of The Unit
→ 1B 2/4 = 1 bedroom sleeps 2 privately and 4 in total (2/ sleeper sofa)
→ 2B 4/6 = 2 bedrooms sleeps 4 privately and 6 in total (2/sleeper sofa)
→ 3B 6/8 = 3 bedrooms sleeps 6 privately and 8 in total (2/sleeper sofa)
Type Of Resort Accommodation
→ Resorts Of Distinction : Luxury four-star resorts
→ Standard Resorts : Comfortable three-star family resorts
Just like buying any pre-owned property, the owner decides what he wants to sell for. If an owner is interested to sell quickly, they will reduce the price. This is also how we’re able to offer timeshares at an even lower price.